How can we help you?

Legal Guardians, as well as parents, can set up NatWest Rooster Money on behalf of a child who lives with them.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website