If you are travelling abroad it is advisable to register your travel plans with us as this will notify our transaction monitoring systems that you will be using your personal card abroad. This will significantly reduce the likelihood of your card transactions being blocked abroad.
All you need to do is log in to the Mobile app, go to the 'More' menu and select 'Going Abroad'.
You will be able to create one Travel Plan at a time, for a maximum period of between 2 to 90 days, that includes up to seven countries. Each country will need to be registered individually e.g.
- Destination 1 - Germany, entry 27/08/20XX, exit 10/09/20XX
- Destination 2 - France, entry 11/09/20XX, exit 16/09/20XX (etc)
Please check that your Travel Plan:
- Does not have overlaps or gaps between destination dates
- Does not contain a one day destination entry and
- Is no longer than 90 days in duration.
The Travel Plan will apply to debit cards only attached to accounts managed via Mobile Banking and only in your name. Joint account holders should register separately.