You can now report your debit or savings card as lost or damaged and order a new one online.
Order a replacement debit card online
- Log in to Online Banking at www.nwolb.com
- Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu.
- In the 'Manage your debit card' section select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'.
- Fill in the details we are asking for on the form.
- Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request.
If your debit card, credit card or savings card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.
Report a lost, stolen or damaged card by webchat
Alternatively, if you are reporting a lost, stolen or damaged debit or savings card you can chat with us.
Please note: We would not be able to help you with a lost, stolen or damaged credit card in a WebChat.
Online Banking card
If you have lost your Online Banking card for use with a card-reader, please contact our Helpdesk. Please have your Online Banking Customer Number to hand.
Online Banking Helpdesk
Chat online with one of our advisors