Looking for answers
Ask a question

How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged debit card and order a replacement?

You can now report your debit card as lost or damaged and order a new one using our mobile app:

  1. Log into the mobile app
  2. Choose the account that you need a new card for
  3. Select 'Manage my card'
  4. Then choose 'Report lost or damaged', followed by whether your card has been 'Lost' or 'Damaged'
  5. Complete the details and submit

You can also log on to your Online Banking.

  1. Log in to Online Banking at www.nwolb.com (opens in a new window)
  2. Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu
  3. In the 'Manage your debit card' section select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'
  4. Fill in the details we are asking for on the form
  5. Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request

If your debit card, credit card or savings card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us (opens in a new window) so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.