Looking for answers
Ask a question

How do I reclaim funds I have sent to an incorrect payee?

To reclaim funds you have sent to an incorrect payee you will need to speak to our telephone banking team.

We recommend that if you know the person you have paid the money to, you contact them direct first. This is often the simplest option.

Telephone banking
Personal customers - 03457 888444 (Overseas +44 3457 888444)
Business customers - 03457 114477 (Overseas +44 3457 114477)
Minicom: 0800 404 6161
Open 24 hours a day.
Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information.

Please have your Customer Number and PIN ready as this will enable your call to be answered faster and more securely. These are the same details you use to log in to Online Banking.

If the payment was made online please contact our Online Banking helpdesk.

Online banking helpdesk
Chat online with one of our advisors

Chat now