Ask a question

Who do I contact if I have a question regarding a cheque that I have paid in being returned unpaid?

During 2018, this will depend on how your cheque has been cleared. If your cheque has been processed via the paper system you'll need to use the contact number stated on the letter you receive advising you of the unpaid cheque.

For image cleared cheques that are returned unpaid, you'll need to contact your normal Customer Service Centre (details of these numbers can be found on Bank statements and on the back of your Bank card).