How can we help you?

Apart from you, the policy also covers your partner and any dependent children. Dependent children must be:

  • Under 18 at the start date of the journey (or under 23 and in full-time education).
  • Living at the home address (or with the other parent).
  • Unmarried and not entered into a civil partnership.

You can pay to add adult guests to the policy, as long as they're travelling with you.

For further information please see how to get the most from your account benefits (opens in a new window).

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website