Looking for answers
Ask a question

What types of home insurance do we offer?

We offer Buildings Insurance, Contents Insurance or combined Buildings & Contents policies. 

If you are a rental tenant we can offer Renters Insurance which is a contents insurance policy designed for people who live in rented homes or student accommodation.

Find out more about our Home Insurance.

Telephone Numbers

Home Insurance - 0800 051 5450 (Overseas +44 117 926 3709)
Renters Insurance - 0345 301 5719 (Overseas +44 208 261 7020)

Mon to Fri 8am-8pm
Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-5pm

Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information.