Looking for answers
Ask a question

I want to make a complaint about MyRewards?

If you wish to complain about any aspect of MyRewards, we have procedures designed to resolve your complaint effectively. You can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:

If you are not satisfied with our response, complaints can be referred to:

The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
E14 9SR

The Financial Ombudsman Service can also be contacted by telephone on 0800 023 4567.