If you hold a Reward current account
You can earn through your current account if you hold a Reward, Reward Silver, Reward Platinum or Reward Black account type.
- 3% Rewards will be calculated on eligible household bills when paid by direct debit if you hold a Reward, Reward Silver, Reward Platinum or Reward Black account with NatWest. You will earn rewards on eligible direct debits from all current accounts you hold with us (excluding Basic, Foundation, Step or current account mortgage products).
- Household bills include gas, electricity, water, council tax, mobile phone, landline phone, broadband and paid for TV packages.
- Household bills do not include fuel and oil, maintenance, repairs, insurance, TV licence, on-demand internet streaming services or any commercial contracts.
Rewards will only be earned on household bill payments made to organisations identified as either local authorities who charge council tax or suppliers of the services listed above. You can view the full list of companies using our supplier tool.
Want to keep earning 3% back on household bills?
If you've been earning 3% Rewards on your household bills, but your free period has now ended, and you'd like to continue earning these rewards you'll need one of our new Reward accounts.
If you hold a Reward credit card
You can earn the following rewards every time you shop with your Reward or Reward Black Credit Card.
- 1% on all supermarket purchases (excluding supermarket petrol stations)
- 0.5% on all other purchases at home and abroad
If you shop at our partner retailers
If you are in the MyRewards programme you can earn the following rewards every time you shop with your NatWest Visa Debit card(s) or Reward / Reward Black Credit Card:
- At least 1% at any MyRewards retailer - visit Where to earn Rewards for our MyRewards retailers
- At least 1% back on any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest
- Plus earn 1% extra on contactless and Apple Pay payments in store up to £30, until 31st March 2017 (Credit Card spend only)