How can we help you?

If you want someone to look after your affairs for a long period of time, if you are ill, or think you might develop an illness which will prevent you from making decisions for yourself at some time in the future, you can arrange a Power of Attorney over your account(s).

This will enable your nominated Attorney to operate your accounts and look after your financial affairs.

See our Caring for vulnerable relatives (opens in a new window) content for more information.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website