You can view any charges which may have been applied to your current account in your Online Banking service:
- Log in to Online Banking at www.nwolb.com
- Select 'Statements' from the main menu
- Select the option 'Pre-advice of interest and charges' in the 'Your accounts' section
- Highlight the account you wish to view, and then 'Next'
- The page will show any arranged borrowing limit and account charges which may apply to that account for the selected period
For more information on rates and charges please select the appropriate product below:
Arranged and Unarranged Overdraft costs
Find out more about the different Arranged and Unarranged Overdraft fees and interest rates that apply to your current account.
Alternatively, you can visit your local branch or contact Telephone Banking to find out more about charges on your account.