Looking for answers
Ask a question

How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged credit card and order a replacement?

To report a lost or damaged credit card and to order a replacement online:

  1. Log in to Online Banking at www.nwolb.com (opens in a new window)
  2. Select 'Cards' from the left hand menu.
  3. In the 'Manage your credit card' section select 'Report your card lost and order a replacement' or 'Order a replacement for a damaged card'.
  4. Fill in the details we are asking for on the form.
  5. Please select 'Confirm' to complete your request.

Please note: If your debit card or credit card has been stolen or you think someone may have access to your card PIN, please contact us on the number set out below so that we can cancel the card and issue you with a new PIN.

Card loss centre
Accounts in England & Wales:
0370 600 0459
(overseas +44 1268 500 813)
Minicom: 0800 917 0526
Accounts in Scotland:
0800 056 4386
(overseas +44 118 373 2674)
Minicom: 0800 0929 098

Open 24 hours a day.
Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information.

Please note: This number is unable to deal with any general account enquiries.

Alternatively, if you are reporting a lost, stolen or damaged debit card you can chat with us.