How can we help you?

This depends on the item claimed for.

Anything permanently fixed to the building, such as walls, windows, a kitchen cupboard or bath for example, would have been covered under the buildings section of the policy.

Loose items, such as furniture, a television, jewellery or carpets, would have been covered under the contents section. If you're unsure, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website