How can we help you?

To be covered the home must be owned by you and be your permanent, or secondary, private place of residence. Detached garages and outbuildings are not covered. Your home must be in the United Kingdom or the Isle of Wight.

Homes in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man are excluded.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website