How can we help you?

No - if appropriate, we will replace or repair the item or appliance which caused the damage but you will need to claim for the loss or damage to any personal possessions under your household contents insurance.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website