How can we help you?

If your EU Identity Card has expired you can use one of these alternatives:

  • UK Passport
  • UK Driving Licence (Full or Provisional)
  • Debit card

We can only accept a EU Identity Card that is valid and within its expiry date.

This would be the same for any identification documents. All would need to be within their expiry dates.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website