How can we help you?

To register this with us, if the protected person holds a bank account with us, you will need to come into any branch to restyle the account to reflect your deputy status. This means you can take control of the existing accounts and operate them on behalf of the protected person.

If the protected person is not an account holder with us, we are able to open a new deputy style bank account for you to assist you with managing their affairs. You will need to take the original sealed and embossed court order appointing you as Property & Affairs Deputy and 2 forms of identification - acceptable identification (opens in a new window).

The branch will then send your paperwork to the designated court of protection for your application to be processed. We will let you know directly if they require further information regarding your case and inform you once the process is complete.

For more information, please visit our Managing money for a Protected Person page (opens in a new window).

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website