How can we help you?

Once a Faster Payment has been sent it cannot be recalled or cancelled.

You would need to contact the payee to request the money back.

Ask Cora

Cora can help you with a wide range of queries and show you how to do your banking.

Available 24/7

Find Cora in the mobile app, Online Banking or our website